Wednesday, May 28th (Rain or Shine!)
Students who have missing work (U) in HAC, misbehaved or do not have 60% of their AR goal will not be able to attend and will spend the day at school making up what needs to be completed. Refunds will be provided.This has been shared with the students since the beginning on 4th quarter. Students are reminded daily of this policy. Please support our efforts to encourage students to complete work, behave well and read the required 30 minutes each night.
- Depart JHS 8:30 - Return to JHS 1:30
- Ticket price includes a hot dog, chips and a can of pop.
- Students may bring additional money, mitts,and hats.
- Phones will be permitted for picture taking but we are not responsible for anything that is stolen or damaged.
- Students must have permission to use the restroom once seated.
- Students will not be permitted to walk around the stadium without an adult.
- Sunscreen is advised.
- Michigan Gas Presentation - Tuesday, May 20th
- 6th Grade Awards Assembly - Friday, May 30th
- JHS Carnival - June 6th (Missing work, bad behavior, 80% of AR Goal taken in to consideration)